Sunday, September 11, 2005

THANKS MARGOT!!!!!

We have had a lot of media on campus at the hospital because we were fortunate to be able to help our Hurricane Katrina patients be reunited with their families. In 3 days alone, I got in my full 40 hours...so it was wonderful to come home to my final SP5 package and to learn who my generous pal was...Margot! My last package contained two Lorna's laces sock yarn in Miata (pinks and purples...yum!), 3 skeins of Hemp yarn in red, a hand-made project bag (perfect for my love of sock knitting), a hand-made bumble bee stitch marker, a zipper bag perfect for knitting tools or to make sure I know where all of my crochet hooks are located, and a cool dice game for the whole family! YOU SO ROCK MARGOT!





And yeah, I finally finished my clap and wore it on Friday to work...lots of compliments. In retrospect, I definitely like it better alternating the two skeins...thanks for the great suggestion Margot!



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You need something other than comment spam, so here I am! It's been too much fun being your pal. Have fun in #6.

Wheeeee! I can post now! : )

September 13, 2005 at 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your clapotis looks lovely! the colors are great :O)

September 13, 2005 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Phoebe, I was just browsing, looking for knittimg for kids related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a knittimg for kids site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

January 12, 2006 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home