Tuesday, December 6, 2005

THANKS JODY!!!!

I had another wonderful experience in the Secret Pal exchange. Totally spoiled by Jody from Austin, Texas! My first package was Stephanie's new "Yarn Harlot" book. If you are a knitter and don't have it, definitely a must.

  Posted by Picasa







I totally relate to the "Startitis" disease as I am currently waiting for my Phildar from the Netherlands to arrive so I can make this cardigan.

Anyway back to package two jammed pack with everything I desired! Two fruit-based teas from Adagio Teas...Fruit Medley and Berry Blues, which I have been jonesing to try! They were both yummy blends! Chocolate....love the combination of chocolate and orange. Tri-scented candle with dish to place it on...smart girl as now I won't have hot wax on the furniture. Two skeins of Fleece Artist yarn to make Sivia Harding's Diamond Shawl! (Ironically enough I had one for the person I was spoiling for SP6!)

 
 Posted by Picasa

So when does SP7 start?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home