Friday, February 3, 2006

Poor neglected Lady E

Lady E was cast on on 12/23...I took the day off from work and spent the entire afternoon (at peace with the world) at my LYS). Discovered very quickly that entrelace was not something to fear. However, this project would take lots of time and put a dent in the pocketbook with regard to the cost per skein of Noro Silk Garden, so I knew that Lady E wasn't necessarily going to be a back burner project because of procrastination but $ and time.

So here she is...on my 4th tier repeat having started my third skein of Noro SG...started with #203, then #224. Changed my mind about alternating every other skein to using two in a row.

I also joined the Lady E KAL hosted by Jillian to hopefully progress me a long a little bit faster.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great so far!

February 3, 2006 at 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm envious! I can't wait to co for my very own Lady E.

February 4, 2006 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home