Saturday, March 25, 2006

And Away We Go...

How weird at [cough} my age that I should be so excited to be going to Disney this weekend to celebrate our 14th anniversary! Sans child probably has something to do with it. We originally wanted to go to the beach but had an enormous about of trouble getting a reservation. Guess the spring breakers have more money than ...
We are passing off said child to my parents in Orlando who are coming back from a cruise and then we are golden.

After finishing the gift poncho, I was really not into knitting so much. I have been unusually fatigued...according to my rheumatologists part of the whole disease process with RA. So nothing too much more to report other than after taking a walk over to see what Jess at Fig and Plum is up to I am itching to cast on for Forecast and join the KAL. Yep, the forecast bug has struck me! Enamored with Winnie's version and contemplating some of some Beaverslide.

Just wanted to finally post the finished poncho gift...when I was done and tried it on to see how it looked. What a surprise...the neckline fell to way off the shoulder...thinkin' the weight of the silk dragged it out. So I made 2 I-cords and viola...instant tie and solved the problem.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having a fun time sans the kiddo. I can't even imagine what that is like. I'm afraid if we actually made it somewhere without the kiddos we'd just end up sleeping the entire time.

March 26, 2006 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving your finished projects...especially the Finnish socks and the Spiderweb Capelet. They are really great!

March 28, 2006 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home