Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Frustrated Phoebe

Although hubby liked the iPod, after initially working and synching songs it went blank. Tried a whole bunch of things to get it back...at least now I have an icon on the screen...although it is the sinister folder with caution graphic. Hoping that it just needs to charge back up...even though the charge icon isn't on the screen, it is acting like it wants to charge. If not off to the apple store after going to book night at the independent book store on Thursday.
Frustation #2: Left work early to take E. to the doctor and arrived at camp at 3:30 as planned. No E.! He went on the field trip and they are never back before 4 and of course you know what comes next...he had a 4pm appointment that needed to be rescheduled. Urggh, kids!!!!!!!
How odd that there aren't any knitting frustrations here today...and I'm not going to jinx it with but "the day isn't over yet."

Well at least here is a pic of my Icarus w/ one repeat of chart 1 done. I'll take another once I finish the second repeat of Chart 1.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are soooo motivating me to pick up my needles and co for Icarus. Must detach myself from the spinning wheel!

June 20, 2006 at 6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - you're blogging again! I missed you. : )

Icarus is beautiful, as are the socks a few posts back.

June 20, 2006 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home