Sunday, November 19, 2006

Off to cruise

Just thought I'd post quickly before we skiddadle on our cruise. I squeed in delight yesterday when my Lime n Violet colorway by Lisa Souza arrived on my doorstep. Lisa, you so rock for getting your yummu yarn to me in time for me to take aboard ship. Some pics of my knitting projects...Sizzle in the black and white project bag (part of Scout's month #1 Indie swag club) and in the other bag, my Hurricane sock #2 to complete, Tulip, Lime n Violet yarn and some Koigu for Crusoe.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving all!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you have enough knitting with you!!!! Only kidding :o) Hey let me know about the Lisa Souza...I've been really curious and so tempted to buy some. Maybe your expert opinion will force me to take the plunge. Have a fun cruise!!!

November 19, 2006 at 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoebe -- just a quick comment to let you know that I wear my / your log cabin socks all the time! They've held their shape beautifully and are so wonderfully comfy. :)

December 11, 2006 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home