Monday, March 19, 2007

%$#@&**!!!!

Drat! Double drat! I wasn't one of the lottery winners for round II of Scout's Indie Swag! So I'm hoping that someone changed their mind and doesn't follow through on their invoice by tomorrow afternoon and then...there will be another lottery courtesy of Adam.

Yet I do have a plan B, because after all sock yarn doesn't count for the Stash Diet...Sundara's Petal Sock Collection (thanks for the reminder Leslie!). I have never worked with Sundara's Yarn but have heard great things about it and have always wanted to try some.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never caught Sundara's yarn in time to order it - it always sells out. This month I bought a skein of the Cherry Blossom, the colorway she's selling all month to celebrate her yarn anniversary, so I can be sure to try it. I'll be anxious to see the Petals Collection. This year I think STR will be my one and only sock club. But next year...

March 19, 2007 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! It's funny because I had her website bookmarked and I had just ordered some Cherry Blossom myself . . then decided I needed one more hank just to be on the safe side and went back to her site. There it was!! I let out a little - "WOOP!" - and signed right up.

March 20, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home