Monday, April 2, 2007

Sockapalooza 4 is coming!



It's almost here...the sock swap at Alison's The Blue Blog! This will be my third swap...only missed the first one.

And in other news...I finished the Springtime in Paris socks in time to post my completed pair for Six Socks. Not the best photo to capture the Eiffel Tower pattern. However, I'm excited that I finished my first toe-up socks (one using Magic Loop with size zero addi's and the other with 2 circs and KnitPicks size zero).




The pattern for April/May is the Horcrux socks...apropos with excitement building for Charmed Knits and the release of the last Harry Potter book and the 5th movie this summer. Still trying to figure out what sock yarn I will use. Hmmm...decisions.

And I have about 40 inches completed of the Karaoke Cable Scarf knit for my step-daughter. Once that's done I will finish my Bloomin' Socks!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to do the Sockapalooza . . if only I could figure out how to knit socks!! *lol* I still have no clue as to why that's been such a brick wall for me. *sigh*

I love the socks . . can't wait to see the Bloomin' ones! You know I want that pattern . . but I'll wait patiently . . *whistling*. ;P

I've heard mention of the Horcrux pattern. Is that freely available?? I'm going to pre-order that book today.

April 2, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home