Friday, January 18, 2008

Finished Friday


Finally back to some knitting content. Well this FO was started in December of 2006 and was finally completed in November 2007 (I took the November dedication to completing sweaters to heart...another FO but more on that another time).
Pattern: Poppy by Lisa Shobhana Mason featured on the cover of "Yarnplay"
Yarn: Noro Cash Iroha, Noro Silk Garden and Lisa Souza Max in Lime & Violet
Needle: KnitPicks Options Size 8

Random Thoughts: I absolutely love this pattern and this is now my favorite knitted object (used to be my Flower Basket Shawl). It feels great on...although I truly need to soak and block as the bottom edge rolls. More later...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh this is pretty. This will look nice on you!

I got my five ARCs from curledup.com - including The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. I will make sure to pass it on to you when I am done reading it. Sounds right up your alley!

=) Jill

January 18, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Gorgeous.

January 20, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, awesome! It's really pretty.

January 22, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home